Different Stages Of Flowering And Trichome ?s

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by osobudz, May 13, 2014.

1. First time grower so a lot of this stuff is brand new to me.:)... Been flowering 4 weeks this Wednesday and just starting to show trichomes on my buds...my question is typically how much longer do you have to flower after trichomes start showing up?... I know there is a lot of different variables to consider - strain - lighting - nutes etc.... I'm just looking for a general answer I'm moving in 3 weeks an pretty sure I'm not gonna have time...any ideas on how to speed it up even if the yield won't be great?...

2. If you changed the light schedule to 12/12 3 weeks ago, I'd say you have minimum 5 weeks flowering + dry time. You won't have time to finish if you're moving in 3 weeks. Do you have a mobile setup? (a tent)

3. I do have a tent..would it be ok in a moving truck for 6 hours plus though?....

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 KouchLoch, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    They'll be fine as long as they don't get damaged. I dunno if you want to put them in with all the furniture though. I'd be kinda paranoid they'd get smashed.

EDIT: I just remembered last year when I moved. I took two plants in 5 gallon pots with plastic bags on them with me on a 5 hour trip. I had them in my car though, no moving truck.

5. Ikr I guess if that's what I gotta do though ...don't want to have wasted all of this time and not reap all the benefits :)...thanx for your help BTW can you upload photos and do u know how I can I'm new to this site?

6. Click the "more reply options" button which will allow you to attach files at the bottom...

7. Thanx bro got it...

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. just wait until the trics are cloudy/some amber....when they dry the trics will thun more amber too.
    all clear trics give a parinod(sp)high felling= early harvest