Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different Smoking Tools

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by madmic666, Sep 22, 2016.

1. How's it going lads,

So I was just looking for some advice/input/suggestions about the different things you can use to smoke.

I've been smoking for a while now only lately gotten back into it really and I wasn't that into it the first time round. I've used pipes, joints, spliffs and bongs (straight weed and spun with tobacco) and the only thing that actually gets me high is a bong, even the first time I smoked a joint just didn't get me high, even ghosting it deep into my lungs.

Am I doing something wrong with the pipes and joints? I take them deep into my lungs and hold yet nothing except a very slight smiley mood for 5-10 minutes afterwards.

I was thinking it could possibly have to do with what im smoking, I live in the lovely little country Australia, and in Western Australia, we don't really have strains (well I can never seem to find people who know) as no one knows what they've got, all you can ask is: "is it good?" "bush or hydro?".

Cheers guys.

2. I mean there are all kinds of way to introduce THC and the other cannabinoids into your system and smoking them is only one option. I intake it differently depending on how I feel at the time and granted they ALL get me "high," however, they ARE different highs. With that being said, if you aren't getting "high" then maybe look into, like you said, what you are smoking....also might want to look at the length at which you are smoking. Do you hit it twice and you're done? Do you sit around and have a smoke session for 15 or 20 mins? This, for me at least, determines the high Ill achieve.

• Like Like x 1