Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different smoking personalities

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stonednhappy, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Ive noticed when I smoke with my friends we all smoke around the same amount and they act totally retarded. When Im high I usually get into really deep thought and just enjoy walking out side enjoying my surroundings or having an inteligent conversation. (this is starting to sound like a dating profile) Is this becuase im not getting as high as them or is it becuase im getting different things out of the experience than they are?

2. everyones differant man. I'm kinda like you, and same with some of my friends.But some of my other frinds are laughin about nothin really and doin dumb stoned shit. Every one percieves being high a little differant, me thinks.

3. yea everyones different i would say im prob more like your friends acting a fool

4. me2 lol..i can control it though..if other [people are geekin at sopmethin so will i.. because we all knows the best times are with mad friends

5. Depending on how much I smoke i usually get kind of quiet, and just zone out into my own thoughts. Alot of my friends will actually get hyper and start running around and trippin out. Everyone react diffently and there are probly other factors too. Like sativa/indica, how good the weed is, if your already burnt out...etc

6. Yeah I'm the deep thoughts guy myself, but I also like to fuck around, laughing is the best when you're high.

7. I tend to have a lot of deep thought whenever i'm baked, and speak to my mates.

Another one of my mates just mongs out. He's such a lightweight. He's a really cool guy but he has one major downside... He's such a grip with his weed. For example, once he bought a quarter, barley smoked any of it, went home and just smoked up to himself. For the next day or two he'll just isolate himself in his house and only come back out when he needs more weed. If he does choose to come out he'll leave most of his weed at home and take out a few small buds. Just enough for a joint or something, and smoke it to himself. It's not just that though. He will almost never give smoke to someone else if they've got nothing. In my eyes you give out when you have and recieve when you don't. It pisses me off when I have nothing, and he loads about 6-7 bongs for himself then gives me just 1. I'd never do the same to him. Anyone agree my mate has a shit smoking personality then?

8. JD, I have a friend like that who goes to the school I used to go to. I've smoked the kid out probably 50 times at least, and I can count the number of times he's smoked me out without me matching on one hand. And those times that he has smoked me out, it's been because it was convenient for him to do so, like when I was driving him back from my friend's college graduation. I don't really worry about it too much, cause he's still a good dude, he's just sheisty with his stash. but then again, he actually is a Jew, so who can really blame him, right? To his credit, though, dave and i were there a couple months back, when shit was REALLY dry, and we'd spent the entire night calling every connect we could think of, people we knew used different connects, nothing. that's why it sucks in a college town in the summer. but anyway, we couldn't find shit, so towards the end of the night after all the rage was building he straight walks up to me and says, let me see your pipe. I hand it to him, he goes inside, and when he comes out, he hands me a full bowl of dank and then goes to bed. that was fuckin awesome, cause it was the last thing i thought he'd do.

9. Yeah, it is annoying when they people do that. That sounds pretty ace how he just handed you a bown of dank ass weed though. I'd of loved that! I know how bad droughts are. Where abouts you from?

We've had a huge drought in the UK thanks to the terrorist bastard. Security on everything/everyone coming in and out of the country is killer. I've been able to get again recently so it's all good.

10. Exactly how I am.

11. No need to be antisemetic.

12. im the opposite. when we all get together, i generally turn into the loud, annoying asshole of the group, which is kinda funny cuz im the quietest and calmest guy out of all of us. hell, right now im completely ripped and watching clips of spongebob and laughing my ass off. i like to think that when i smoke, i morph from the quiet, shy kid into some sort of a mechanized super-asshole bot who laughs at everything/everyone and does all sorts of dumb shit, like "breaking" into the movie theater in town and stealing all of the candy (btw some dumbshit didnt lock the front door so i just opened the door and walked in, so it wasnt actually "breaking in" and they deserved to have all of thier sourpunch stolen by a group of no-good, pot-smoking hooligans). hands down, best thing to eat when baked is sourpunch. your mouth literally explodes with flavor and you generally end up drooling a little and maybe having a mini-orgasm

13. When i smoke im usuallly think of such great ideas or things but usually forget by the next morning. One of my friends takes like 3-4 small hits and acts like such a moron...like so dumb he makes us lose our buzz, also he gets so fucking hurngary. One time after smokng a 2 gram blunt of some goood dank he was so hungary he spent about 20 dollars in the wendy's dollar menu. Yea...he was hungary and can eat.

But anyways yea i like to think about things then somethings i like to act a fool. expecially when acohol is added to the mix.

14. i tend to take on the personalities of whoever im with at the time... if they are chill i will usually chill and if they are retarded i will act retarded hahaha

i love smoking with different people because most of them really bring out their true selves when they are high

15. I can be a mixture of a things when i'm stoned...sometimes i get really silly and giggly and just wanna do stupid shit....
    and sometimes ill have very intelligent conversation. Its great coz the people i smoke with are a lot like that too..we switch it up :)
    my friends all laugh at me though coz it'll be quite for a second and ill start sayin something with "I wonder why..." or "have u ever noticed that..." and they called me their lil stoned philosopher...haha

16. What can ya do, just dont smoke him up when you have weed and he is dry, if he asks why, tell him. You barley ever smoke me up when you have plenty of bud and you just baracade yourself in your house so you can have it all to yourself.

17. Yep. That's exactly what me and my friends have been doing lately. If we give him anything at all it's a couple shitty tokes at the end of a joint.

18. Whoa no need for the hate, I'm jewish.

19. I used to laugh hysterically for the longest time.... now when I smoke I just chill out and relax... Also I always think of ridiculous contraptions/etc

20. I agree with you there. Fair enough maybe a little joke would be alright, but that's plainly just putting Jews down. There's hardly any need.

I say we just all forget about and quit with the discrimination. :cool: