Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different sized pupils...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by shleeve, Sep 18, 2010.

1. #21 AK74, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
  2. ya get everything checked up first.
    people always go to the doctor for 1 reason, and there they can find anything.

it could be life saving to go, and if not atleast you have peace of mind knowing its nothing.

i would believe its just the muscles are weaker in that one eye.

my cousin actually has a pretty werid ass problem i never seen or heard anyone else having.

his eyes constantly are changing size (prob becuz of lighting). like sometimes his pupils are so rediuclous full. crazy man. like huge black circle.
    and its natural for him and doesnt effect him at all.

his teachers though do ask if hes on drugs hahahaha

take care man. best of luck

3. if its just when your high I would not worry about it much. should still check your blood pressure. Its easy. Also dont be afraid to be perfectly honest with your doctor (including telling him you smoke(he probably does too)) they have no interest in busting you. They are only there to help and would never call the cops or parents. So long as you are 18+

4. Really scary story here. About a month ago I was fucking with my dab pen and got a big drop on my finger and licked it before really thinking about the size of it. Went to sleep about 10 hours later and never felt anything. I woke up in the middle of the night and was hallucinating and tripping realllly badly. Ever since then my left pupil has been noticeably bigger and has never shrunk even after a month. If anyone is wondering I haven't smoked at all since then bc I don't want it to get any bigger? I am worried about this and is wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Thanks for anyone's help!

5. F3E1BB8B-5B2B-403D-9FF5-49BEC8C0A5AD.jpeg
    Dude I thought I was the only one!!!

6. Strong WTF from me, super weird story. I would say just go to a doctor

7. OP is 9 years old.. go see a doctor.