Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different seasons different high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Karma011, Oct 8, 2011.

1. does any body feel like in the winter when u smoke and in the summer you smoke its like a differnt type of high? Just an example.

2. Kinda, i think it justhas to do eith the way the temperature hits your body.

3. the high differs from different crop yields in the season that you smoked in.
    just a hypothesis.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. i just like the winter air for smoking compared to summer, so maybe i feel higher because I'm more relaxed and not sweating out my high

5. It feels different when I'm freezing my ass off

6. haha that all makes sense with the temperture and crop thing

7. honestly i much prefer getting high in cold weather

8. Only reason I like cold weather is because I'll smoke a joint or a couple bowls, then walk back to the house and as soon as I hit the light/warmth a wave of highness just smacks me in the face.

9. I like smoking in the winter more than the summer. Nothing like braving 20 degree weather outside to smoke a bowl. Then, when you come inside.. it's warm and amazing.

10. yea i guess

11. Aha braving 20 degree weather, over in England that would be considered a very warm day :) Same goes here nice to have a smoke outdoors in the cold then go home or wherever to the warmth and everything feels like 'yeaaaaah' :smoke: Aha I don't know what I'm going on about gotta love Sativa :p

12. Shit man you should come to CA, we've been known to get down to 30 degrees during the middle of the night!! It's usually mid 50's during the day though... Scary cold!!