Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different question about passing a drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thatnewkid, Apr 18, 2013.

1. I didn't see this asked anywhere but it was an idea...

technically since thc is stored in our fat cells, wouldn't taking #2's (you know, pooping) make it exit our body as well and also more at one time?

Just an idea, I could be completely wrong.

2. [quote name='"thatnewkid"']I didn't see this asked anywhere but it was an idea...

technically since thc is stored in our fat cells, wouldn't taking #2's (you know, pooping) make it exit our body as well and also more at one time?

Just an idea, I could be completely wrong.[/quote]

No more than normal. The stored thc in your fat cells has to be discarded first, and they do so slowly. So, in effect your waste system has a steady constant supply. If you crap a lot today, it may get rid of the metabolites ( the don't actually test for thc, they test for metabolites that are produced when your body processes the thc) but if they are continuing to be released from fat cells ( this includes tissue fat in your organs not just body fat) then you will still test positive. Also, use of things like exlax to make you go more can cause serious dehydration if over done.

Also, I believe the bulk of the waste from thc is discarded through the urinary track.

3. That makes sense. I'm still new to all this so it was just an idea. Thanks though!