different problems with plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mothernature33, Aug 2, 2012.

1. hey guys, I was hoping you could help me out with some of these problems I saw on my plants when I went out to check them today.

this complete yellowing of the leaf was on some of the fan leaves towards the bottom of the plant..I pulled them all off

image-2529966721.jpg

no clue what this could be besides something to do with nutes or water?

image-38529972.jpg

#3 I know some slugs got onto some of the leaves of my plants but for the coloring I'm guessing I may have burned it with too many nutrients..

image-1029420888.jpg

thanks everyone

2. Couldn't tell you what's up with the leaf in the 2nd pic, but the yellow leaves like in the 1st pic are deficient in some sort of nutrient, I can't remember which one. It's usually not a big deal tho, some leaves should turn yellow and die off naturally is what I've heard.

As for that last pic, that looks like some serious bug destruction, but I've never had pest problems really myself so I don't have first hand experience with that.

3. if its toward the bottom of the plant it probably needs more nitrogen... but if its one yellow fan leaf on a big plant at the bottom its not a big deal

4. Don't bet on my answer, but that almost looks like a problem I had not too long ago, just not as late of a stage.

Possibly cal/mag def? I bought some stuff called MAGiCAL and it helped me.

Anyone else clarify?

5. My plants turned yellow due to a cal/mag deficiency and I went to the indoor garden place I get all my equipment from and I was given a bottle of that MAGiCAL stuff today, but have to flush my pots before I use it so can't say for sure how well it works. I'm willing to bet it'll do the trick though.