Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different Pickup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CTRglass, Mar 13, 2012.

1. hey guys i am new to grasscity and have been smoking for about a year now and my guy has a new strain for me. he says its guava which i haven't heard much about but it is very strong and has an odd/different smell to it. The bud smells very piny but strong and when it burns it just smells a little different then alot of weed ive smoked. the high was different too, for example it made my heart rate rocket and i was sweating. a very energetic high then crash later. i bought two grams and smoked around 2 1/2 nugs so far. here are a few pics and i would like to know a little more about this strain.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some good sativa, enjoy it bro

3. Damn that shit definitely looks like some kill but shit I wouldn't smoke that shit if it made you sweat then crash after!

4. Good pickup. Stock up ,guava just got in harvest a while ago, mango x guava is really good smoke. Pick that up if you get a chance.