Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

different paraphernalia different high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by turdface1, Oct 21, 2010.

1. i feel like everytime i smoke out of different things i feel a different high (even if its the same weed)

i smoked a joint (i usually french inhale/cloud inhale ) like every hit - i had a massive head high

a smoked outta a bong- i definitely felt less high in the head more in the body

with the bowl/chillum i definatley think its a little more head than body but its pretty much even.....

anyone else have this feeling?

2. you take in smoke at different rates with different pieces, thats what i think

3. bump for more thoughts

4. i feel that way too. seems like joints get me highest for some reason

5. EXACTLY. i smoked alot more out of a bong and felt less high than the other day when i smoked a j... it was the same buds. idk why that is

6. what do u guys feel with vapes. i get less high but it feels longer lasting with less of a crash

7. Honestly,I've never gotten more stoned out of something than a bong.With that being said though,if I've been on a bong only kick for a while and go back to a pipe,i seem to get pretty ridiculously stoned.Then going back to the bong after awhile kicks my ass.Mix it up is probably the best advice i can give.

8. I regularly use all methods. Here is in order of frequency: bong, bong connected to vape, concentrate bowl, pipe, j's, edibles.

Since I usually smoke the bong, I notice that my tolerance to bong hits are pretty high. Then to mix it up I will throw in a j, and it won't get me 'higher,' but it will get me high in a different way. Almost like a different high/different weed. It's really nice to be able to mix it up all the time.

9. I definitely feel that I get higher with vapes. It takes longer to get high though.

• Joints always go really fast, so I get high really quickly but I feel it's shorter.
    • Bowls/pipes I smoke at a slower, relaxed speed. Major head high, chill and long.
    • Bongs I over-do everytime. I get a really intense, short high.
    Bowls/pipes are my favourite out of those three.

10. I've only been smoking a few months, so I have little experience with joints (seems backwards to me :p). Bongs give me a nice, heavy high. Which is great if I have nowhere to be. Pipes tend to give me a light body high that I can go about my day with.

Of course it all depends on what you smoke and how much of it. But there's definitely a difference.

11. Idk guys. When I hit my bong it sends outta this world and plasters my ass to the couch. And with a joint or small pocket pipe I get more of that heady type of high with the same bud. But it could help that my bongs a 3 footer wrkd piece.

12. the best high IMO is when your sharing a bong with one person on a gram of dank. you cough your ass off and its already back to you to hit again. i find this gets you higher because if your alone, you tend to put the bong down and get sidetracked and take your time more, but when there are 2 people, they keep passing it back and forth and hitting it until they are both too high to continue.

13. ^^ 100% agree with this.

Bongs hit me the hardest, especially with white strains like white shark, white rhino, and white widow. So I tend to smoke my white strains in bongs.

Pipes get me higher quicker then joints do, but the high doesn't seem to last very long.

Joints are my main way of smoking, they get me pretty high and the buzz lasts a lot longer then with any other tool.

14. If I've been using my bowl for like 2 weeks straight then I bust out the bong..I can tell the difference a lot. I get much higher taking in all that smoke at once

15. Without a doubt, I love having lots of options.

16. I always felt like joints/blunts were my favorite, because you use so much more weed. Bongs fuck me up the most. I like bowls and pipes but they're boring to me.

17. Yeah joints get me higher from the same amount of weed if i were to smoke bowls. i dont get how people say smoking js is a waste. i mean think about it, you get way more hits out of a joint. when youre smoking a bowl and putting a flame directly to your weed every hit you def wasting/burning thc that id imagine doesnt even make it to your lungs.

i just love js. and if anyone smokes mostly js like me and are having tolerence issues, switch to bowls for a week. your probably not gonna get as high but once you come back to joints the difference is huge.

18. With blunts I get a nice social high, especially since it mixes with the tobacco leaf.

With pipes I tend to get high slower, but I feel more zombie like.

Bongs I get high really fast, and really intense. With a quick change from fucked up to sober.