Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different kinds of high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokersunited, Mar 8, 2013.

1. I've heard peop say depending what you smoke fleck gives you a different type of high and for me this seems true. I feel a mellow, chill, sleepy high when smoking from a bong and a fucked up triply high when smoking from a pipe.. Does anyone else feel like this/is this true?

2. its all in your head

3. yeah, bongs make me mellow, pipes/joints usually get me more excited for some reason

4. pipes make me more spacey, exactly and that's the high I like. nothing wrong with a bong though.

5. Your pic o_O ?

6. Bongs make me have a harsher comedown but I feel a lot more fudged up when I'm high. Joints/pipes are a little more "clearer" high