Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different kinds/names of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cobrinha, Oct 19, 2010.

1. I get different weed all the time and i can always tell if its good bad etc but i never know the name. How do you find the name out besides getting told when buying? im curious.

2. for real, only listen to a name if its straight from the grower. otherwise it might just be a nice selling point.

3. You don't.

4. I wouldn't worry about it, it's usually meaningless.

5. I never really noticed or cared till i joined here and seen everyone talking about the stuff theyre smoking with all the funky names. lol

6. The Canadian speaks truth.:smoking:

7. yeah dude, dont turn into a weed snob, its been happening to my friends lately. this one dude actually turned down a hit from a blunt cause it was mid grade, i wanted to fucking punch the guy.