Different From Everybody

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, Dec 1, 2022.

1. #1 Dizzy, Dec 1, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2022
    Do Anyone Else On GC Consider Them Self A Outcast? Either Online Or IRL?

I Consider My Self A Outcast Every Where. People That Look At Me Probably Just Assume I Just Another Pretty B*tch Who Shallow An Stuck Up Or W/E But That Just Superficial An On The Surface.

When An If They Get To Know They Probably Think I Crazy Or Weird BC Im Manic Almost Every Day Even With Meds An Weed Tho Those 2 Tings Help. I Got Schizophrenia An ADHD An It Some What Obvious Usually.

Also Iain Like Most Other Women Around Here. They All About Drama An Bein Arrogant An Just Makin A Scene Every Where I Notice. I Like To Be Humble An Not Notice An Left Alone.

Don Wanna Talk To Any Dudes Who Tryna Holla BC Im Takin An They Just Give Me Anxiety When They Don Take The Hint. Only Have 2 Friends IRL Besiides My Husband Too.

I Just March To The Beat Of My Own Drum An Only Focus On Doin Stuff My Kids An My Husband An Gettin High An Reading Books.

Sorry For The Rant But Anybody Else Like This Way? Don Consider Them Selves A Outcast Person?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I Know Iain The Only 1 Lol! :rave-girl:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. 100% lone wolf
    18f95387-8db8-4ab1-b513-54bf2225d62d_mq.png

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Mhm Thank You For The Reply Tokin. Noting Wrong With Bein A Lone Wolf Either! They Know How To Handle Stuff All By Them Selves.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Not entirely true, but close.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. #7 Vee, Dec 2, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2022
    I'm your friend and I like reading ya stuff, life in Chicago or anyplace ..lol hugs
    all my life I have grown weed and so Im an outcast person with my own tribe

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Thank You Vee I Appreciate That. You Know What I Mean Bout Bein A Outcast Tho?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. an outcast would be anyone who doesn't fit with whatever majority is around them. An outcast in one place may no longer be an outcast in a different place. It's all subjective.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Well I Mean I Always Feel Like I Am 1 Whereever I Go Except Around My Family That Is.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Maybe you haven't been to the right place yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Thanks. The Right Place Is With My Kids An Husband Tho I Feel Great Around Them They All Accept Me.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. If you have a place you belong, then it doesn't matter if you are an outcast somewhere else.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Good Point Lol. I Just Made This Thread Basically Too See If Anybody Else Feel They Are 1 Too Tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sorry for not directly answering. I think we all (myself included) feel like an outcast from time to time. I don't really let it bother me, because I take pride in being different from the masses.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Thats Ok. Hell Yes Man You Said It Better Them Me "I Take Pride In Being Different From The Masses" Me Too! Props To You Sweedright.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  17. #17 Dizzy, Dec 4, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2022
    Also I Wanna Ask Anyother Question Too Has You Guys Ever Been Made Fun Of By Random People? It Happen To Me Sometimes. One I Remember The Most When I Went To Cash My Check A Woman Made Fun Of My Speech Problems. They Stem From My T.B.I She Call Me A Degrading Names An Laugh An Act Like I Couldnt Hear Her!:mad::mad2::devilish: It Still Make Heated To Think About So I Try Not Too.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. I’m a loner at heart but really enjoy the company of others when they pop up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. I Feel You. Ima Loner Too But I Do Enjoy Bein Around A Few People Like My Family An 2 Friends. I Respect You Forty.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Yup sis I feel you! And hey it's great to have a safe place to call your home, your foundation. But when you have been hurt really badly as you have... it's more than just skitzophrenia or any chemical imbalance or anything directly to do with the TBI itself sis. I'm not trying to be Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman and diagnose you lmao but it sounds like you got a lot of PTSD going on there. Speaking as one who has had that since a child, ik what PTSD can do. It messes with your trust. It's hard to trust people. And bc the pain you suffered was as bad as it was, everything even mildly bad (compared to your trauma) like a harsh word or laughter/ mocking? Can feel like you are reliving the trauma all over again. Especially if people laughed and mocked you while the trauma was happening. That happened to me when I was sexually assaulted by a bully at age 9. The whole street was there, and they all laughed and pointed while it happened. This one girl had a horrible high pitched laugh. To this day I can't handle women who laugh like that, really high pitched. Especially when they're laughing at me. It feels like sulfuric acid on my heart. It's that bad.
    So yes, sis, I feel like an outcast every day, even with my husband and family. I would give anything to have what you have. But bc I have anxiety attacks where I get really loud and scream in fear or anger? I get alienated. My husband can't take it, he feels attacked by my loud voice. My sister and Mom get upset too and snap at me to"calm down.". These people are all about their damn selves sis. They can't feel any empathy for me, they just think I'm annoying. I have tried to "soften up," not be so loud, but I hate that I am demonized for it. I am very careful not to snap on my husband or anyone else when I freak out...if I react in anger I will curse out the computer or my phone or whatever is pissing me off. I make that very clear to whoever is around that I am NOT yelling at them. But I can't vent about it to my husband much bc he has a saturation point. But he should talk, lmao, when he freaks out over little things he's worse than me! But I have to accept that while I can stop what I'm doing and take care of him, he can't do the same. Whatever. I didn't mean to rant about him so much but stuff is coming up so oh well. Treasure your family sis, I treasure God, you, weed and my cats lol. Love you dearly sis, hang in!!!!
    :smoking-bong:

• Friendly Friendly x 1