Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different experience with Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DCIGS, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Ok so in the past ive smoked quite a few times not alot, but this summer id say ive smoked weed quite a bit. Now that summer is ending i havent smoked weed in like a week and all i can think about is weed!:eek: I dont know wether my weed was laced or what, but i haven't even felt like myself, not really different just not myself. Anyone else ever experience this or can explain whats hapening?

P.S: Im in High School

2. Anxiety maybe? Your probally just overthinking stuff

3. you're not in your right state of mind because you're high all the time

4. I've had the same feeling before. For me it was the bud, certain strains give me long after effects while some don't have any at all.

5. That stuff about lacing is a myth generally speaking. It's propaganda they feed you in health class at school. In reality the amount of weed out there that's laced is barely existent and the amount that's being sold by dealers who are doing it sneakily without telling you is even smaller than that.

You are probably experiencing psychological addiction or in simple terms you have realized that smoking marijuana is fun and would like to have fun. I've been through the same thing and you just have to fight through it and keep yourself busy with other things.

6. so...posting scarey inferences about his pot usage...

and claims his favorite strain is 'green crack' in another thread..(ya right...as if..) Grasscity.com Forums - Search Results

...I suspect someone is trying to infer bad things about MJ as discretely as possible...almost as if paid to spread viral misinformation...

7. Dcigs is so funny

8. [quote name='"cball"']

so...posting scarey inferences about his pot usage...

and claims his favorite strain is 'green crack' in another thread..(ya right...as if..) Grasscity.com Forums - Search Results

...I suspect someone is trying to infer bad things about MJ as discretely as possible...almost as if paid to spread viral misinformation...
    http://forum.grasscity.com/search.php?searchid=21323414[/quote]

And your point is? Idk im retarded what is your point, yeah i do like green crack thats what ive smoked so far and some other strains,

9. [quote name='"smokenchill18"']Dcigs is so funny[/quote]

Why is that bro?

10. Bro, I've yet to meet anyone with anything resembling any sort of intelligence use that term without satire. Just food for thought.

Anyway, to answer your original post. Maybe try getting through school, learning something? I know, CRAZY. Maybe then you'd have some sort of cognitive ability to you know, figure this sort of thing out.

It's called you stopped using it, your weed wasn't laced, it'll pass.

11. read his history folks...make up your own minds...:wave:

12. I clicked on this thinking you were the big black guy from youtube