Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different buds produce different amounts of vapor.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TexRx, Mar 18, 2011.

1. #1 TexRx, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011
    SO, something I've noticed when I vape is that 1 bud may produce tons of vapor and another bud produces not so much vapor

But, still.... A bud that produces low amounts of vapor can still be strong and 1 that produces tons of vapor may not be stronger

You blades have this experience vaping cannabis?

I know that I love buds that produce tons of vapor - it's more satisfying

The strain I have right now gets me nice and high but not so much vapor - I'm ready for my next strain!! Let it be a vapor producer!!

:)

2. I've definitely experienced this as well. I usually turn the temp up a little on the buds that don't produce as much vapor.

3. It was actually kinda creepy you mentioned this, I was thinking the same thing a couple days ago when I picked up new bud haha

4. yup, definitely noticed that. the fluffier, outdoor grown buds tend to have more moisture and hence vape "longer", but i've found with dense indoor dank bowls tend to get cached faster.

5. yea the flo im vaping right now is a low vapor bud for sure, but it still delivers quite the high

6. This is a good Q it seems like it would be only logical that diff strains give you diff amount of vape kind of like how diff pussy taste different some taste sweet some taste fresh some taste fishy some taste cheesy lol

7. I like to think that higher amounts of vapor means there's more terpenes and cannabinoids besides THC

Not sure if that's true but it sounds good!......

:)