Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different blunts, different highs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cyric99, Apr 24, 2006.

1. i smoke blunts to the face a couple times a week..

just finished a vanilla dutch, it was crucial.

but back to the topic.. i bet phillies have less nicotein than dutches so you prolly caught a slightly different blunt buzz,

that slow burnin master dutch is just less tainted than the phillie.

2. This forum used to be a peacful fun place to check up on once in a while, see what other smokers out there in the world do. There habits and if you can relate to them. I've seen a couple of posts already that other people have noticed that ever since overgrow went down that we've had alot of shit talkers and disrespectful people join the ranks. And heres one of them, YOU are the trash that is beginning to ruin this forum.

3. wraps contain tobacco asshole:(

4. That's what I was going to say. The blunt is made of tobacco and filled with weed.

The "asshole" comment was a little unnecessary though. "Goof" or even "twit" would have worked just fine.

5. Ah, sorry about that! I didn't know the actual wrap had it. :love:

6. I'm sueing

-Fluke