Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Different Accounts, different personalities

Discussion in 'General' started by Peppie, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Okay, I'm sitting here thinking about something. This is the internet where anyone can be anyone. I can claim that I invented the Bong and you can all say I haven't but you have no proof. I could be a 3 year old girl or a 98 year old ex-German Officer. None of that was true so I'll delve into the matter at hand.

How many people think that a person on here has several accounts? I'm imagining someone having one for being sober and one for being high or one for acting like a guy and one as a girl or maybe one where someone is nice and the other is a jerk.

How many Blades think about this stuff? I guess I'm just bored and killing time until my mom goes to bed so I can smoke.

2. You caught me - my alternative screen name is JunkieDays.

3. See I was thinking this type of stuff happened. People have the time and the energy to do this stuff. It's neat though.

4. Man.... i never thought about that.... shit.

5. haha. if that was true you would have no life whatsoever. that would be 13,000 posts over 3 years.

6. I know. It just occurred to me that one person could set up a conversation in a thread going back and forth between their accounts. To us, it might look like a legitimate thread.

Who's to say that the people posting right now aren't just one person logged into several accounts at once...

7. They'd get found out eventually, unless they were extremely careful. Especially if they posted alot with both accounts. You'd be able to find some sort of pattern like, they way they type, respond, getting stories mixed up, shit like that. You'd have to be pretty damned organized to keep up with it.

8. This is taking conspiracy theories to a new level :smoking::smoking:...

9. I lol'd. Good times. :p :smoke:

10. On a website filled with stoners? I don't think it would be that difficult.

11. That only furthers my belief that someone on here only posts sober in one account and high in the other. I know I sound different sober vs. high

12. You all should keep in mind it's illegal to have multiple accounts here. I think there was some stink over that recently here.

13. which ones which?

[​IMG]

mr. HIGH'd