Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Differences

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flippyblazer, Oct 19, 2010.

1. so i was thinking with vaporizing and smoking, is there a difference with the high? i notice with vaporizing its a lot cleaner and with smoking its kinda "foggy" like. Which do you prefer i like the smoking high better than the vaporizing high... unless im really stupid and there is no difference which in that case end this thread:(

2. You're right, they do give off different highs and like you said smoking gives you a more heavy and groggy high while vaping will be a much more uplifting high.
    I think I prefer the vaporising high because it always leaves me with a clearer mind as opposed to when I smoke.

3. even when using indicas?

4. I want to try a vap so bad.

5. I think the high is more clear because when you vap you only get THC, and not the other cannabinoids that evaporate at higher temperatures. I'm sure there are cannabinoids that vape at lower or the same temp... but it seems as if the ones that make your high "groggy" or whatever are left in the weed.

6. I don't notice that much of a difference between smoking and vaporizing in terms of the actual high. I feel like its a littler "cleaner," but not enough to be noticed that easily.

But the smoking experience is 100% different, so you might feel "cleaner" if you don't have a bong-load full of smoke in your mouth. So what you're talking about might be the feelings from the effects of smoke.

I hope this helped.