Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Differences of Dank/Mids/Regs/Shwag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The_J0ker, Jan 4, 2011.

1. #1 The_J0ker, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
    I've read a lot of people are confused on different terms so I'd figure I'd help spread the knowledge.

Marijuana grades

F - D+ (Shwag) - The shittiest weed you can buy. Usually in the form of brown shake with lots of seeds and stems. It's stale and smells like poo. Produces a groggy, tired, cloud-headed high. If you only take a couple hits you'll feel a buzz but if you smoke multiple bowls you'll end up with a bad headache (at least I do). Experienced users with a tolerance will often feel nothing from shwag while novice smokers with no tolerance will get fucked up off it. Also, often new smokers will buy shwag their first time buying weed and not know that the weed they're getting is shit (me at one time). Plus you don't know what to expect your first time so even if you're smoking shwag, you'll still be fried. Bottom line is no one should have to smoke shwag, everyone should have a better option even if it means getting some half decent regs.

C- to C+ (Regs) - A step up from shwag because regs, unlike shwag, comes in nug form. Except the nugs are usually just compressed leaves/buds together to make it look like a nug. You'll find some frosty buds but there's still gonna be a lot of seeds/stems. Regs are usually dark green with a tint of brown. You will get a similar heavy, tired 'indica' high as with shwag. If you smoke regs early in the day usually you'll feel burnt out after a couple hours and that feeling drags throughout the day.

B- to B+ (Mids) - Better weed than regs but not quite as good as Dank. In a way, mids are "Dank regs" or "Shwaggy dank" (whichever you prefer) because they fall right in the middle (hence the name mids). Mids are often light green buds in nug form with some seeds/stems. Mids are noticeably greener than regs and smell fresher too. The main difference between dank and mids is that mids are grown for profit so they aren't cured properly. This makes a huge difference in the potency of the buds. Mids will produce both an indica and sativa high and will not leave you feeling as burned out from regs. Mids are a good option to smoke if you want to conserve $ because they cost around the same as regs.

A- to A+ (Dank) - True medical marijuana. Practically seedless bud with frosty, crystally ass nugs. Can smell from anything from fruity to citrusy to skunky depending on the strain. But one things for sure, when you take a whiff of it - you know it's some chron. There are hundreds of different dank strains that are grown with care and cured for maximum potency. A good sativa strain will give you a high that is better than any high you could get from mids no matter how much you smoked. A good sativa will make you feel great without slowing you down. It produces a clear, cerebral high that many would claim even makes them smarter (solve personal problems, freestyling, introspection). A good indica strain will have you couchlocked but much better than mids or regs could. When you smoke regs you'll probably get a body buzz, but when you smoke a pure indica you'll be stoned. It feels like you're wearing a lead x-ray jacket like at the dentist. All your muscles relax and it's one of the best feelings in the world which is why indica is used for pain, medically. Another way of explaining is (if you're a guy) the feeling right after you jack off where your whole body feels really good for a few seconds. It's like that but lasts the whole high.

There ya have it, the different grades of marijuana. Hopefully this will save someone from getting ripped off on their sack. Hope you enjoyed :D

2. long live danky-poo

3. close eneough, i like it +rep

4. great post

5. i love the the b+ mids getting a half o of some high grade mids here soon

6. Made me feel guilty and disgusting for smoking this $20 quarter, man!

Ha, solid post.

:smoke:

7. I've dablled in shwag just because I could get it 25 a quarter hahaha, and I can still get where i want to be after a few spoons. Although, more recently I've switched to only dank and obviously enjoy it much more. good Post!

8. nice post but dank indicas will leave you with a bad burnout too

9. true, that's why i recommend sativa during the day and indica @ night

10. ye word

11. i dont even think i can find schwag anymore all the dealers i know only sell danc or mids

12. Awesome, I love it when information is neatly organized (because I'm weird like that)
    also its great for beginners. awesome thread

I love mids, its complete value, and you can smoke alot without getting superduper retarded, which leaves casual tokage an option, without being completely irresponsible IMO

Ironically I can't get ahold of anything less than chronic which is 20$ a gram here. I remember when back in the day (back in the day here anyway) chronic was a luxury difficult to obtain.

Eitherway, awesome thread.

13. Mids are underrated, so props for the B+. I think I'll smoke 50 for the rest of my life, in addition to chronic. I love that powerful high that it has.

14. There are plenty of guides like this, use search.

15. Nice post, :smoke: I'm high as fuck, here I go

For some reason I cannot find Mids where I live. I mean i dont see how there could be a middle ground anyways. If your smoking dank, your only missing out on one different classification of weed, which is basically just everything else not dank weed. If your not smoking dank, you are smoking a lower quality form of marijuana called not the right way. I believe that dank ass weed is the way the plant will grow if grown properly to it's full potential. And there is no middle ground in my view...it's either dank as fuck or not dank. Doesn't mean I haven't had good times with the 25 dollar quarters haha but why smoke anything other than dank peoples!

16. Around here the order goes (from worst to best):

Mids
    KB
    Headies/Dank

There's no schwag or regs. All my friends and I only smoke dank headies ($25/g). If nobody has dank, we just don't smoke. :D

17. Excellent!

You nailed the Regs description. This is what I call Mids. I always thought of weed as 3 grades...Schwag on the low end, Dank on the high, and everything in between is Mids.

18. Argh I got some shwag, some nasty brown shit (the guy said its high grade)
    ima sell it n get my money back n ima buy some cheese or some high grade off my friend (his shit was green unlike the one i got from the other guy)

19. Wish I could get hold of dank up here!