differences in the mobius stereo matrixes?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by canibuss, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Ive been tossing around the idea of picking up a stereo matrix, however, after watching videos and looking at pictures online, I've noticed that there are two different types of stereo matrixes. The only difference between them is that one has a functional perc in-between the two matrix percs. i attached some pictures to show you guys what I'm talking about. Has anyone hit both? How do they compare in smoothness and drag? Or if anyone owns either piece please feel free to chime in. Im not quite sure which version ill end up getting but I'm leaning towards the one with the perc in the middle, help me decide! :)

2. Doesn't look like the pictures showed up, so here they are.

Attached Files:

3. These are both double matrix. I have a friend with a single... Hits nice.

If you are using this piece for oil go with a single. Double is more for flowers

4. click the [​IMG] and read the conversation following that post. That should explain things.

^^ And it's called a stereo matrix, not a double matrix.

5. well I would go with the first one, I didnt really read that thread, but I think the ones with the middle perc were never meant to be shipped, and it seems they would perc less since the middle perc kills the air flow to the top perc, while the other one the air flow is directed only to the top perc.

6. you're definitely right. after reading the post above, it seems like most people have come to the same conclusion as you.

7. well good think everything is cleared up, so now just make sure you don't buy one with the "disfunctional holes" lol

8. ill be sure to steer clear of them lol