Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Differences between Stoners and Potheads

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TeHNeutral, Sep 1, 2011.

1. My theory - stoners smoke indica and pot heads smoke sativa.

Indicas are known for the "stone" and sativas are known for the head "high".

So going by this, most Americans I know are pot heads and a lot more stoners are around over here in the UK.

Thoughts? :smoke:

Yes, I'm stoned.
    Stoned...
    Stoned..
    Stoned.

2. Im an American stoner.

3. But do you follow the logic behind the terms?

Now I don't find pot head offensive. :cool:

4. You sir, are wrong.

5. This way you don't have to find it offensive.

It doesn't seem apt to say you're a stoner if you're high!

6. I'm just high bro, I don't need a label. I'm one of a kind, but many people enjoy the same extracurricular activities as I.;)

7. This reasoning is better.

/thread

8. I smoke weed, I don't pay attention to indicas and sativas or thc contents I smoke weed and get high

9. there is no difference, a stoner is someone who smokes cannabis and a pothead is also someone who smokes cannabis. we are all potheads and we are all stoners, its the same damn concept.

10. its good logic. but its untrue logic.

imo
    stoners are those that smoke because they love mother natures green gift.
    potheads arethose that smokes because they love to get high.

i consider myself both.

11. Nah i really don't think that's true, pot head is just a word people who think marijuana is addictive basically D.A.R.E kids :rolleyes: it's just a really ugly word.

12. pot head = bad, stoner = good

:bongin:

but really, im none of them, im a cannabis connoisseur :devious:

13. This is the only place I have ever seen where people care if it's sativa or Indica. It's all the same to me.

14. Me too :smoking: I just think the word "pot head" fits the government's stoner stereo type. you know like some lazy guy that never gets anything done.

15. i don't see pot head or stoner being bad. but at the same time, my group of friends is pretty multicultural and we rip on each other racially all the time too. it's all the use of the word, how it sounds and who it's coming from. they both mean the same thing though: someone that smokes weed.

16. Stoner's alright but pot head come on it just sounds like some lazy ass bum.

17. Aren't they the same thing?

18. i hate being referred to as a pothead. For me, I'm a cannabis entrepreneur.

19. What differs the two terms? What makes one bad and the other good? In my eyes they're two terms that mean the same thing.