Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Differences Between Men and Women While High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I'm a guy who generally prefers smoking with women over men. From my experience, I've found that men and women act differently while high. However, I can't think of a good way to describe the differences in how weed affects us. Can anybody who has also noticed this do a better job at describing the differences in how men and women generally act while high?

2. Women talk too damn much and its easy to tell if they're high

3. Most the time women are buzz kills. Men can chill and shit. I would rather smoke with one of my boys over a girl.

4. Most girls I've smoked with seem to get really talkative most guys I blaze with are chill when baked.

5. I'm with everyone so far.

A lot of girls are just fucking annoying drunk or high.
    I usually only smoke with close friends, so it hasn't been like that for awhile.
    Me and the guy's just chill and listen to music, and shoot the shit.

6. men have penis' and women have vagina's.

7. We've got our sexist thread today too, I see. Anyone every stop to think maybe people are just the way the are as a unique individual rather than male/female, etc? Generalisations always leave someone out.... and that's not a generalisation.

8. I love smoking with my GF. She gets super horny and I last longer, it's awesome.
    So, if you're a dude find a chick to smoke with ;)

9. I think it depends on the person, like KenjaminK said. I'm a woman and I just get really philosophical most of the time, but talk very abstractly. My boyfriend seems to just want to watch Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations

To each his/her own, right?

10. Agreed, however thankfully I only run into really annoying drunk/high females.
    I tend to try and stay as far away from the male and female annoying people lol.

I have definitely met a few really annoying males as well.

11. I've also noticed girls get horny as shit but thats just my experience smoking with them and I only have a few time. This only happens if its me and one other girl though if its in a group idk they seem to have normal highs like everyone else.

12. Not exactly how you use apostrophes. :confused:

13. apostrophe's

14. Haha I totally agree!
    [old man voice] "Grasshopper, in order to reach the promised land you must separate her from the herd."

15. #15 Verdurous, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    apostrophi

16. girls get more fucked up lol... they are, relatively speaking, smaller, so I've always just assumed that they must have smaller lungs or some shit like that that make them less tolerant. also, stoner girls are much less common then us dudes. but yeah, i've always thought that many girls can't even handle it sometimes