Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by That Nice Guy, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Is there a difference between highs with bongs nd blunts/joints ?

Iv been smoking for a while nd i just smoked a wake n bake blunt before work and yesturday i had smoked a bong and noticed i got two different feelings. I was high mind you but the bong made me feel like if i kept going on it i would die but the blunt made me feel like i can keep going.

If you dont understand im asking is there a difference between them in highs? Along with saying that bongs get me higher quicker nd feel like ill spazz out but blunts nd joints get me a slower high nd dont make me wanna spazz out.

2. There isn't a difference between bongs and blunts. But there is a difference between smoking and vaporizing.

3. Yeah, bong hits hit you at all once, and get you a nice strong high.

Joints kinda slowly get you there, but then all of a sudden you're ripped. Plus the high lasts longer, and feels more indica like / dreamy.

4. [quote name='"Sevexius"']Yeah, bong hits hit you at all once, and get you a nice strong high.

Joints kinda slowly get you there, but then all of a sudden you're ripped. Plus the high lasts longer, and feels more indica like / dreamy.[/quote]

Yea thats wat i noticed i love smoking both but i can smoke more using a blunt nd joint then i can ona bong

5. Yeah I think there is man. Its kinda like when you drink beer as opposed to hardbar, you'll find the impaired state to be different. Its pretty much what the guy above said, joints take you slowly, go at your own pace, choose your own high kinda deal. When bongs just sorta pick you up, fuck you in the face and leave 5 dollars on your bedside table in the morning.

6. You have no idea what you are talking about.

7. There is a difference.

8. bongs are like crushing/parachuting pills.
    they hit u harder and faster but dont last as long and leave more of a burnout feel

joints are more of a gradual high til u get elevated then stay high for a good long while and slowly come off of it withotu as much burnout

also comparable to shots vs beer

n mods, dont fuck with me for my example, i didnt say what pills. could be vitamin c for all u fucking know.