Difference in the "High" of extracts ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dido, May 9, 2016.

1. There is a difference in the "High" that is produced by different types & strains of marijuana...
    but I wonder if that difference shows in the extracted kief for example? or oil or bubble hash etc...
    meaning... if I extract kief from sativa or indica plants... will the High from Sativa kief be different than from the kief from Indica? or from different strains even from same type... as from Afghani & Blueberry Indicas?

in alcohol extraction when we let the plant set in the alcohol to dissolve the terpenes and other stuff (away from the trichomes in qwiso) ...may that make a difference?

any ideas?

Peace :smoking-hookah:

2. Idk I can't feel a big difference between all the bho highs from different strains, maybe I'm weird. When I use to smoke flower, I remember distinct different highs

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. This is a good damn question. When I do an oil extract I use all my trim from multi-strain grows so I'm curious myself.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

4. I think the high from weed is so unique because it has so many different combinations of cannabinoids and terpenes. Some of these have to get lost in the extraction into bho or any other form of oil.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app