Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference in highs from cooking with Shwag vs Dank?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by The_J0ker, Feb 13, 2011.

1. So I've always heard it's best to use low grade marijuana on edibles as its quanity not quality that makes the difference. But I recently acquired an ounce of dank so I got a lil bit to spare. I was wondering if it's ever worth it to use dank in firecrackers. How is the high different? Is it noticably better just like smoking dank is better than smoking shwag? Or does it just feel the exact same but you need less to get high? Thanks

2. I woudn't use PB with Dank, I would use high fat content like some sort of oil

3. I notice with butter that dank still gives a "cleaner" (for lack of a better word) high. Schwag gives a more couch-lockey stone and makes you tired. It might just be me.

4. yeah thats basically what i was wondering. i wasn't sure if when eaten the cannabinoids effect you the same whether its shwag or dank. if i can get a so called "dank high" from eating edibles then it's worth it imo....i just wouldnt want to make edibles with dank if im gonna feel the exact same with just a little bit more regs