Difference in German Bongs?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gnajasmuggling, Sep 8, 2012.

1. How can one tell the difference in craftsmanship and hit quality between a German made bong like EHLE and a china factory made one like molino?

2. i did not know molino's were "china factory made" in-fact, i thought they were a pretty decent glass maker. but then again i don't research that shit. Usually the quality will be much poor. thinner glass. more seceptible to breaking, ect. However, In my opinion, the Molino V3, is one of the best bongs quality wise and price wise I've ever smoked out of. EHLE ( like ROOR to a less extent) is too over priced, for such little that they usually come with. ( most of grass city are just straight tubes, and the money you would sped, you could easily pickup a nicer bong on here)

3. German bongs should be purchased when you are in the EU and they are cheaper, like the only reason blaze and ehle are popular is because its so hard to get usa imported bongs from top quality glass blowers (since even in the US they have very few licensed retailers). Blaze glass is basically a knock off of US products that are simply too hard to get in Europe.