Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference between toking methods

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Couga, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Do you think there is an actual general difference between the different smoking methods (Bong, J, Pipe, Vape,...) when it comes to the high or is it all just imagined and it just comes down to weed, set, setting etc?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think there is an actual difference, but I sure couldn't tell you the difference, it's such a subjective thing. Except for vaping- I have always felt the high was lacking when I vaped. Mainly I used to smoke from my bong, or joints, but I don't like smoking much so I switched to dabbing and there was no turning back. The right product and setting with people to share with me- it doesn't get any better than that. Good topic, Couga.

3. Well for me yeah I think there is a difference tbh, I smoked from a pipe for about a year and well it just got boring. Later on I got a nice bong and for me the high was stronger due to me being able to take bigger hits cause it was not so hot. Then again I every so often it my pipe and it's just as good of a high sometimes better. Not sure if this made much sense but what I am getting at is mix it up a bit to get new and or better experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. A joint at a concert seems to produce the best affects.

This is not scientific by any means. :)