Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

difference between strains??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whoknows42101, Dec 25, 2008.

1. just wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between some strains. i know about indica and sativa all of that. i was just wondering what the difference between the purple strains, blue strains, and the white strains... or is their any difference in them at all?

just a few of my faves are:
    white widow
    white russian
    super bubble gum kush
    few other hazes as well. love the high of sativas

2. purple buds are purple because of cold weather in there genetic history(i think)
    all the names u hear are coined by the people who breed the plant. they can name it whatever they want. dont concern yourself TOO much with strain names. in MY opinion the name just helps it sell on the street.

3. yeah dont get to cought up in the name... check out what it looks like to see if its anygood.

in school i see all of the freshman talking to there friends and making up names and i look at it and it is shit

4. well i just moved to SoCal from KY. so big change in the bud department. went from mids to kush over night. yea i have just been going in and looking at all the different strains to see what looks the best. as for now i think i like sativas a lot better... just trying to learn a few more things in the process. been smoking a long time never had so many choices to choose from until now though.

any suggestions?

5. My all time favorites are Jack Herer, Blueberry, and the minimal amount of light of jah that i have had.