Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

difference between small water pipe and a bubbler

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lchris20, May 6, 2011.

1. I am wanting to get a water based pipe and probably going to buy from smokewire.com. they have small water pipes and bubblers and i want one of these. i dont know the difference exactly. if anyone can further explain the difference and has a favorite of the two, explain why. I was thinking of a double bubbler if i get a bubbler period.

2. pretty much nothing

3. By water pipe do you mean bong?
    Well just make sure it's not TOO small because getting water is always sucky

4. well essentially the same as a bong, but mini. like 6 inches long.

5. Yeah, that's a minibong. A bubbler looks kind of like a sherlock or hammer modified to have a water chamber.

Bubbler: [​IMG]

Minibong:
    [​IMG]

6. #6 Gods Boner, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Get a dub bub if you find one. And if my pic works

8. Yeah dude that dub bub pic I posted is my favorite water involving piece I have ever owned. It even hits harder than my buddies 1.5 footer IMO and according to other people. Just a bitch to clean