difference between seeds and clones

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by purplemadness, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 purplemadness, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009

I guess if your website has seed vendors that pay to advertise here...it only makes good business sense not to allow posts about clone banks or clones for sale.

What the difference between a clone and a seed....what happens if your seeds get wet.... cracks open in the mail and has a root...thats a living thing.

I just dont see the difference both are illegal and produce an illegal substance...with either product the end result is the same...weed for me...my 2 cents

2. Well I'm sold. You have my vote for Attorney General.

3. uh... what happens if your cutting package gets damaged in transit? then you're REALLY fucked! that's the difference. if it's just beans, they get confiscated and that's that, but moving DRUGS through the mail is a FELONY i believe. don't fuck with the postal system! LOL

4. That was funny, but did you create an account just to troll this topic? :rolleyes:

5. Yes, I got in my time machine and created an account in January so that on March 14, I could "troll" this topic.

6. i dont see the problem....their website, their rules. simple.

7. :hello:free the weed:hello:

8. I see no problem with shipping 5 ft tall bubble kush mothers around the country in a clear package either! those son of a bitches

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.