Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference between Sativa and Indica?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuperSteezyHigh, Mar 8, 2011.

1. So I read that there are the two types of marijuana, sativa and indica. I believe I have smoked both, but I'm not sure because I don't really know what each one is. The first three smokes (I'm new to this recreational activity) was some great weed, at least I thought. I felt like I was watching my own mind and thought I was in a dream. Then I got some new weed, and its good, but not what I had before. It's more energetic at first and slowly becomes sedative. The first three smokes I didn't know I could even move. So I believe I tried sativa then indica, and liked sativa a lot more.

Anyways, does sativa generally cost more or should it be the same? I paid 20 when I picked up the gram of the new stuff, which I think is an indica. It was chronic, not the strain, its the term for good weed they use around here i guess.

2. Sativa=head high Indica=body high.

3. Sativa is euphoric, cerebral, energetic, mental and psychedelic

Indica is useless.

4. So which one did I have the first time. Like which was is a stronger high that makes you think your in a dream

5. probably indica..

Also, is there another category excluding these too, sorry for the bad question but is hybrid another category? and a different high?

6. Indicas are more of a relaxing body couchlock high.

Sativa is more energetic head high.

I prefer Indica because when I smoke I like to be relaxed. If I wanted to be energetic I would drink a 40.

7. you think you know the answer to my question too?

8. A hybrid is a plant with sativa AND indica genetics. Expect a mixture of head high with body high.

9. ahh, guess thats what im gonna get hooked up next time :smoke:

thanks man ;)