Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference between mids and regs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Sep 20, 2012.

1. They both describe average quality weed, correct?

2. Regs < mids < dank

Regs is from Mexican cartels and brown as fuck and gross. Mids is what is grown by amateur growers.. alright weed. Dank is more often than not indoor bud grown by experienced growers, exceptional quality.

3. DDV I lived by

reggie = middies.
    middies = reggie

dank is in a catagory all by its lonesome.... Along with nugg, kill, kind, sensi

Hope I didnt confuse the OP

4. I see it as dank>mids>regs>schwag.

Dank - No explanation needed.

Mids - Decent bud, hairs, light green.

Regs (low mids) - Okay bud, green.

Schwag - Dirt, pretty much the only way to get high is through blunts.

5. Why would u need to distinguish the diff between reg an middies tho... they the same thing. U jus said so

"Mids - Decent bud, hairs, light green.

Regs (low mids) - Okay bud, green."

But there is a diff between shwag and reg imho

6. regs is just what you would call the shittiest brickiest of mids

7. Wouldnt that jus be shwag then...... ;):rolleyes::p:wave:

8. Yeah. TO me, regs/schwag is the same. Then theres mids, not brick or shake. Decent quality bud that just wasn't cared for correctly

9. Regs is pretty much schwag.

10. Lol I do love smoking a fat ass Dutch of some reggie tho.

#couchlockfordays

haha

11. Dank = Stinks, hairy and sticky
    Mids = Green buds, slightly hairy, slightly smelly and still in bud form
    Regs = Green/brown, pressed buds, not very smelly or sightly
    schwag = Brown, smells like shit, tastes like shit

12. [quote name='"GrapeDutchh"']

Lol I do love smoking a fat ass Dutch of some reggie tho.

#couchlockfordays

haha[/quote]

I've never had the pleasure of smoking regs.. just mids. A crazy indica high though that's for sure hahaha

13. I used to get BRICKS for cheaper than I ever thought possible.... Needed a screwdriver to pry that brown shit off the brick. Or we would jus jam the screwdriver in the middle and beat it till it breaks apart lol

14. [quote name='"GrapeDutchh"']

I used to get BRICKS for cheaper than I ever thought possible.... Needed a screwdriver to pry that brown shit off the brick. Or we would jus jam the screwdriver in the middle and beat it till it breaks apart lol[/quote]

haha direct from the cartel eh? Personally I'd never give my money to the mexican cartel.. they do some fucked up shit

15. I agree bro. I cant even imagine the shit they do. I mean I know what i seen on tv an from the folks I kno from texas an mexico... I always found out as much as I could about where it was coming from. This shit was prolly mexican.

Now that I'm older I can get damn close to the source. But I only cop homegrown and name brand shit. But both are grown here in the US by a friend :hello:

16. [quote name='"GrapeDutchh"']

I agree bro. I cant even imagine the shit they do. I mean I know what i seen on tv an from the folks I kno from texas an mexico... I always found out as much as I could about where it was coming from. This shit was prolly mexican.

Now that I'm older I can get damn close to the source. But I only cop homegrown and name brand shit. But both are grown here in the US by a friend :hello:[/quote]

Definitely man.. I saw this documentary that showed them smuggling their product inside puppies. Like, surgically opening their stomachs and putting it in there, and then closing it back up, and send them across the border. All using homemade tools and performing the surgery in their dirty kitchens. And the pups would most of the time die or the product would open up and fill their bellies leading to a massive overdose... some seriously fucked up shit

17. I saw that!! I was "liking" that u seen it too..

An sometimes those animals get infections an shit. But they dont care. jus want the product.

IMHO, people who buy from "drug dealers" are supposrting some sort of crime/illegal activity. I understand what we do isnt legal. But we also dont shoot into crowded intersections to hopefully get that one guy we think is standing there....

Not sayin i dnt carry, Philly a tough ass city

18. [quote name='"GrapeDutchh"']

I saw that!! I was "liking" that u seen it too..

An sometimes those animals get infections an shit. But they dont care. jus want the product.

IMHO, people who buy from "drug dealers" are supposrting some sort of crime/illegal activity. I understand what we do isnt legal. But we also dont shoot into crowded intersections to hopefully get that one guy we think is standing there....

Not sayin i dnt carry, Philly a tough ass city[/quote]

Yeah I know, that's a little overboard though they could care less about the actual weed only the money which is why its shit quality..

I don't wanna be smoking weed knowing a couple hundred puppies died in the process of transporting it here you know

19. Or knowing that someones life was lost for this $100 brick of dirt.

20. [quote name='"GrapeDutchh"']

Or knowing that someones life was lost for this $100 brick of dirt.[/quote]

Yeah. Mexican cartels are some fucked up people. I wonder what they would do if it was legalized? They'd have no where to send it.