Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference between mids and name strains.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blue23, Nov 3, 2015.

1. I been smoking mids for awhile. My dealer know has sour d. If I pay the extra for the sour d will I notice anything different from the sour d

2. .

Attached Files:

3. Mids is commercial weed grown in mass by gangs or mafia. It isn't necessarily bad weed like schwag but not the best either, it's middle level weed. Dank weed is grown by professional growers who know how to take care of the plant to get the best weed, and there are endless strains. Sour Diesel is a popular strain, but your dealer could very well just be making up names so people buy from him.

[​IMG]

4. Yes. There is a distinct difference between mids and high grade. High grade has a sweeter flavor. High grade does not burn as fast. And high grade gives you a smoother, cleaner high. Have fun!

5. How much extra for the sour d?
    Its way fucking better than any mids bro..

6. it's $60.00