Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference between kief and bubble hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MattmPsi, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Sorry if the answer here is obvious.. but. I've got a nice kief box. Makes nice kief.

What's the major difference between this and bubble hash? With bubble hash dont they just use fine mesh bags and ice to do basically what I do? Why dont they just use a kief box too? Unless there is something different about the end product with bubble?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. How can a nice kief box make nice kief.. ??
    it's all about the quality of the weed you run through it that makes it nice or not lol

@BrassNwood might be able to help you as he has alot of experience with making hash

3. I buy hash that looks like this it bubbles when you put a lighter to it & it's also soft as fuck lol
    IMG_20190404_200522.jpg
    The stuff I buy is from Morocco though :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  4. With a Kief box you get small contaminates in the end product (green bud material, stalks of trichomes). Where bubble has by using multiple screens they can separate ideally just the head of the trichome. Kief typically burns where bubble has will melt

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1