Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference between Haze and Kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vVv The Answer, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Well I've been told Kush and Haze are the same thing then I've been told they are different....

What is the difference?

Also, I was offered a 1/4 ounce of Haze for $100. Is that a good price? The dealer is a bit shady so how can I tell if it's not just regs and etc by looking at it and etc?

Thanks

2. they are difrent strains of weed

3. Haze and Kush are two distinct families of genetics. You can find them cross-bred of course.

Kushes usually smell strong, skunky or piney. Hazes usually smell odd, I say like bread. It has a bread-ish smell.

It doesnt matter what the dealer is calling his weed, it matters how good it is.
    So asking if 100 for a 1/4 of "haze" is good is like asking if 30,000$ is a good price for this "blue" car.

100 a quarter is ok for high end, really good for super high end.

• Like Like x 1

4. i also believe that kush started it afghani-hindu regions.
    but thats only why the name is different.

i dont know if ones prominently sativa or indica or anything like that
    probably not so much now with all the crossbreeding going on
    but im still unsure

5. a quarter for 100 is straight where im from.

6. Kushes are mostly indicas, hazes are mostly sativas, always exceptions to that though.

And you're right, Kushes come from the hindu-kush mountain range. I dont know what the geographic history of hazes are.

7. I was under the impression that Kush strains were more indica and that Hazes were sativa, but I may be wrong.

And I'd definitely take a quad of chronic for 100. But it has to be pretty damn good.

8. #8 Headway420, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2009

I remember reading somewhere that original Haze was bred by crossing Mexican, Columbian, and Thailand landrace genetics over time, but I could be wrong.

9. All i know is that they are both very dank,
    Ask the pro's haha

10. that makes totall sense since im a huge sativa fan, if thats not the only thing i smoke and all my fave strains, nevailles haze, arjans ultra haze #2 are all sativa bombs

thanks for the intel

11. Thanks for the input everyone! I appreciate it!

12. Right now every dealer is calling kind bud haze or kush or hydro also fire. Its usally bullshit if dude is shady hes probablty just calling kind buzz haze. 100 a 1/4 isnt bad if your in the south. Its better then swagg so i would buy it especially if your new to smoking and dont have a dealer who doesnt bullshit.

13. Yeah it's not a bad price for midwest either... at least where I am. The guy I usually get from charges 60/8th.

But he's a decent guy, fairly reliable, and doesn't short me. He even told me that he'll put in a little extra to account for stems and whatnot.

And I've never been disappointed in the quality.

14. Generally:
    kush
    indica=couch high
    smell: skunk/pine
    usually buds are heavier and have more crystals(acceptions)

haze
    sativa=mind high
    smell:completely different sometimes pinchy smell, undescribable..just a different smell.

like lebowski said there are always acceptions
    :smoking:

15. If your dealer is legit and actually is selling haze/kush $120 a quarter then get it. But if it's mids youll know, that haze or kush should be very distintive than normal bud. Itll be lighter in color (light green) and could possibly have tons of little colored hairs and crystals.

16. We are paying about £70 a Q in Scotland Glasow for the goodies. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 there is reg there for people that want it at about £50 a Q so I'd say with the exchange rate today it's probably about the same price.Crazy to think from the US to the UK the price is the same, anywayz good luck brother you said this dude is a bit shady' just be careful and fiind yourself a new dealer soon bro ✌️

17. Hazes tend to be predominantly sativa like 75% or more.

Kushes tend to be closer to mid-ground hybrid style of 50/50, with a stronger pull towards indica. like 60/40 but numbers never portray the true picture of the plant, because this isn't the matrix.

18. $100 a 1/4 oh hell no! Where I'm from $100 will get you a 1/2 oz of some AAA top shelf , I just got a delivery of a 1/4 oz of some killer Monster Cookies, and it was a $55.00 Donation!!

19. I think hazes smell buttery or creamy light citrus kinda smell.
    Once you smell it you won't forget it because it's a unique smell.

20. Usually haze means it's mostly sativa such as super silver haze, although just because it doesn't have the word "haze" in the name dose not mean it isn't a strong sativa, take green crack for instance it's 65/35 and strong as hell, just watch out and research the strain if you can, for instance in a legal state or medical place you will know also by the people who sell it and by the dispensary, if it's on the streets; well then it's a best guess, or if you know your town,state, city etc only gets indica's more then sativas then I'd say your safe to assume it's an indica, or the other way around.