Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference between a steamroller and a spoon?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dave spinn, Jan 19, 2009.

1. I know its a stupid question, but i'm not fond of steam rollers, what is the difference?

2. Takes a man to hit a steam roller.

3. - in a spoon, there is a carb hole. they're smaller, and stealthier
    - in a steamroller, the open end acts as a huge carb hole. steamrollers are badass IMO

4. you'll feel it. trust me...

5. only people with lungs can hit a steamroller, stay away pansies! lol

6. i have both and steamrollers give way harder hits

7. I have an acrylic steamroller.

hits harrrd. haha

8. want a DIY steam roller?

buy a bicycle pump, the cheap clear plastic ones at walmart, like a foot long. takes some work and patience but separate the other crap from just the plastic tube, it already has build in carb+mouthpice you just gotta drill a hole in top then screw in a bowl

9. well this is me and my steamroller:

0822.jpg

its better than a spoon but the hits are harsher, bigger...crazier...

10. women can do it too! hence above.

11. yeah that roller is pretty sweet lookin

12. I view a spoon as more of a "normal" smoking device whereas a steamroller is a recreational piece.