Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference between a blunt and a joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxjon, Oct 26, 2008.

1. just wondering because i see people saying i smoked a joint and a blunt, is it like different papers?

2. a joint is made with rolling paper and a blunt is rolled with cigar wrappers

3. Are you completely serious?!?!? A blunt is like a white owl or a dutch master with tobacco inside and you have to crack it wet it then roll it but a paper like top or e-z wider you just pull a paper out of the pack and roll it up

4. Are you serious? I smoked weed for 3 years before I even knew what a blunt was, and the first time I heard of a blunt, I was smoking one.

5. nobody ever does them here and nobody has a clue what they are, we just call regular joints blunts

6. Joint is rolling your weed up into Zig zags or other rolling papers.

Blunt is breaking up one of those Philly or Optimo "cigars" and putting weed in, and sealing it back up.

7. Is it that hard to understand that not everybody knows everything when they've just started smoking? :rolleyes: Just because you know doesn't mean you've got to be disrespectful to those who don't.

8. as i have said lol nobody does blunts here, im might just bring it into our little town

9. uhm, your pretty stupid

OH NOZ! its a highschooler!, or maybe middle school. . .

10. dude did you even read my posts, how am i supposed to know all about blunts when i was never introduced to one, or herd of them.

11. [​IMG]

12. Joints are weed wrapped in rolling papers, blunts are cigars that have been cut open, emptied, re-filled with weed, and re-rolled.

13. While it's technically true that a joint is with papers and a blunt is with wraps, I'll generally use the term blunt for a big enough joint. I don't have a definite size to make it a blunt, but it has to be multiple papers. If it's big, it's a blunt in my opinion.

I know I'm technically wrong, but that's just how me and most of my friends look at it.

14. Everyone's saying a blunt has to be a cigar that was cut open and emptied and sealed back up with weed, but you can just buy a blunt wrap. ;)

15. A blunt is a tobacco wrap, or a split cigar and dump the tobacco out and roll it up with weed.
    A joint is just with regular rolling papers, usually bleached and are white in color. There are natural organic papers too tho, unbleached and no chemicals.

16. dunno if anyone else caught this, but i laughed. rep.

17. im not sure i'd even call those individually wrapped things cigars...

18. blunt is like a white owl or a dutch master with tobacco inside and you have to crack it wet it then roll it but a paper like top or e-z wider you just pull a paper out of the pack