Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference between 1/8 and 8th?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gruv3r14, Nov 22, 2011.

1. lol dealer fail

2. Definitely guilty of being retarded high and reading that wrong.

[​IMG]

That's why it is a rule of thumb, just a general consensus. Where you and your friends in MA draw the line is up to you, but on a national level the average price is $60 for dank. As you probably know, you can find some killer 1/8ths out there for said price, I would just have a hard time justifying another $20 bucks just because I'm going through a certain dealer. I would assume anyone else who is watching their money would too, but hey, some people just gotta get that sack right?

3. maybe he meant 1/8 of an ounce
    and eighth of a pound? lol

4. He might be thinking an eighth is eight grams, still wrong though

5. Lmao your dealers really dumb

6. [quote name='"Sunnii1x"']maybe he meant 1/8 of an ounce
    and eighth of a pound? lol[/quote]

This, maybe

7. Yea, what the fuck is he talking about?

An eighth = 1/8. An eighth = 3.5 grams. An eighth = 1/8th of an ounce. Thus, a quarter = 1/4 of an ounce. A quarter is two eighths. Pretty simple.

Ask him how much "an eighth" weighs, and ask him how much "an 1/8th" weighs, they're the same thing. BTW, $70 for an eighth is overpriced. A general price for 1/8th is $60, and I still think thats pretty high.

8. Actually, if he thought 1/8 as 3.5g, and he confused an eighth with just 8g...that's the only thing that would make sense.

Nothing else would make sense of the prices.

He's still a fucking idiot.

9. Holy shit people. Do you really think anyone would ACTUALLY not know 1/8 and an eighth mean the same thing, especially a dealer? You've never had those times where you just didn't realize something for a while and then it snaps into place? That's probably what happened.

10. I think it may be $35 dollars for an 1/8 of shitty brick weed and $70 for an 8th of decent dank. Both weighing 3.5g. Thats just my opinion.

11. wow... i almost think this is a troll thread, hard to believe anyones that retarded.

this.... OP, maybe ask your dealer how many grams in each one?

12. [quote name='"elwood18"']you're dealer is stupid 1/8=eighth=3.5g, he probably is confusing eighth with quarter=1/4=7g[/quote]

If this is mids, 10 a g where I live, and this above me (what I quoted) is the case you are getting ripped off. You should get some discount once you hit an eigth/1/8. There is no difference.

13. [quote name='"ddog7x"']

No shit, that's the point I'm making. That's one of my biggest pet peeves, when people troll you by telling you to calm down, while it's obvious you're already calm.[/quote]

It's a weed forum, were all high, hence were all calm.

14. No harm in asking for clarification. if he carries different grades of weed, that could be the price difference. He was probably just high when he responded, hence it not being clear.