diff between oxy cotton and cocaine?

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefcheef, Feb 19, 2006.

1. whats the diff between cocaine and oxy cotton? i took a bumo of OC onces and i didnt really feel anything maybe it was too small of a amout .

2. well the difference is, its a complete opposite feeling

oxycontin makes you feel all relaxed n nod off, basically a stoned feeling

cocaine makes you feel all uppedy n good and wakes you the fuck up

3. Like my mans said, They're completley different.

OC's are similar to Herion.

Herion and Cocaine are completley different.

4. ^ as he said,
    oxycontin is a pharmaceutical prescription pain killer. it is an opiate which is the same stuff heroine is made from.

cocaine is a stimulent that comes from the coca plant.

in the future, please if you have any questions at all, ask them hear before you actually take the drugs.

5. how addicting are oc's or any other pain killer. And what does one consider an addict?

6. ^^Umm it pretty much says how addicting it is in the media..

7. Well, its VERY addictive. It can be just as bad as heroin addiction. My friend used to shoot 240mgs a day:eek:. I consider an addict as somebody who does(or tries) to use it everyday, and will steal for it if neccesary(sp?)

Other painkillers are addictive as well, but I dont find them as addicting, but thats probably just because they don't get you as high as oxys

8. ^^yea that was real helpful.

hey man, if you find yourself needing a pill, or feeling like you wont be happy unless you take one, thats when you need to take a break.

9. same with any drug

10. You should check out erowid.com.

11. actually, its not a matter of "i dont feel happy unless i'm on oxycontin" that'll get u addicted, considerin its a physically addictive drug

a few days of doin em wont get u mentally addicted, but u'll damn sure feel pretty fuckin sick the day after that

try shootin 80mg's of oxycontin, worst dopesickness i've ever had the very next day, i shot 30 bags in 3 days n didnt get sick, but 80mg's of oxycontin did the trick

and no oxycontin isnt made of the same shit heroin i really wish people would stop sayin that shit

the active ingredient is oxycodone, not diacetylmorphine

and some more news for yall, heroin doesnt exactly grow on trees, so stop callin oxycontin synthetic heroin, cuz heroin is synthetic to

12. couldnt say it better myself. by the way oc is really addicting it gives you the worst withdrawl from my experiance if i was you i would do em once a week