Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diff between a pot head and stoner

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sleepy nuts, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Whats the difference between a pothead and stoner? Or, is it the same thing, jus a generalization for someone who smokes bud?

I don't really like it when people call me a pot head, but don't mind stoner.

2. ajaja i dont mind what people call me for smokin pot...aslong as im happy dont get caught up on what others think or say

3. Pronounciation.

4. lol what'd those two do?

5. @vato fo sho bro :) I don't care what anyone else thinks. I enjoy my marijuana :D

6. Potheads smoke sativas and stoners smoke indicas. Sativa makes you laff and do goofy things with friends and Indicas make you sit there like a rock.

7. yup love my indica

8. I think a pothead is a negative term to describe somebody who is ignorant, smokes weed all day w/o any reaponsibilities.

A stoner is an educated weed smoker who knows about the culture, and is a productive citizen.

9. A pothead is someone who is just a marijuana fiend. Usually a lazy person who does nothing but smoke. A stoner is just someone who likes and smokes weed regularly, but doesn't abuse it, and is still productive.

Pothead is a negative term, stoner is fine. Just means you smoke. Just my opinion.

10. Pot head usually has a negative connotation to it. Think about it, Angry dad: "I want you doing well in school, not hanging around with a bunch of pot heads at school."

11. I prefer stoner, but I don't really give a shit what you call me as long as I have a few dank nugs :p

12. When I first started, I didn't like being called either of them. Now I don't care. Don't think it really matters. Both describe people who smoke.. and a lot of the time the people who are calling other people stoners or pot heads mean it in a negative way. Unless you're with your friends and making jokes, haha. So it doesn't matter which one is more negative. Juuuuust my opinion, though. :)

13. Is there a difference? Does it matter? it's like the same argument as to what is fire, dank, dro, piff, etc. It's all slang terms anyway, and it's all going to be different based on regionalities, sometimes as small as city blocks. I.E. what you call one thing on 8th street can be completely different on 10th street.

And in the end, does it really matter?

Pot-head, Stoner, Medical Patient, call me whatever, just don't call me late for dinner.

14. Pothead is more of a derogatory term IMO

15. yea i agree call me all the other terms for a weed smoker but dont call me a pot head, that shit is offensive

16. goddamn pot heads

[​IMG]

17. deff man, fuck what the next man says...in the end when ur gaspin for ur last breath who the fuck is gunna be there with you? NO ONE just you so live life 2 the fullest...never please others only yourself cause if you do then you will be living there life not yours!:smoke:

18. There's no difference in my opinion. Just slang for for someone who blazes.

19. this :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  20. God damn reffers!