Diethylamine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by glass420, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Yes, the synthesis will take place in a lab with all the necessary equipment. One of the people working with me has previously performed the exact same synthesis and should be able to help guide me. Other potential future plans include a synthesis of mdma or mda, and possibly a synthesis of mescaline. The final products will be enjoyed in our circles of friends and passed on from there, nothing will be sold directly on the streets. Looking forward to this :D

2. dude you gotta keep us posted on this, if only in the pm form so as not to incriminate yourself on a public forum. any fellow blade who makes lsd (or mdma, or fentanyl ect) is my personal fucking hero.

3. Damn thats fuckin nice.

Keep postin shit man!

4. Nice dude, fuckin nice. Wish I had guys like you in my area.

5. Wow. You're amazing. Please keep me updated as to how this works out, even if it be by pm, cause I'd love to hear more about something like this. Incredible!

6. Im gonna have to agree keep me posted on this one, and is there really 2 different methods to makeing Lsd?

7. There a few methods for making LSD.

I would say synthesize RC's. Most are still legal (grey area), and if you take a look in PIHKAL and TIHKAL you have a synthesis guide too.

Good luck with it all, and it's always nice see someone else taking an interest in chemistry. Keep me posted buddy.

8. Thanks for the kind words guys, I think I'll post the updates here to avoid sending a bunch of pms at a time. Not too worried about the public aspect given that it'll be relatively small scale and I wont be using names.

Anyway not too much has changed since yesterday. Mostly posting to tell anyone curious that diethylamine does not need to be bought directly. Today (after having bought our diethylamine yesterday), I was a bit annoyed to hear that diethylamine can be distilled from 100% DEET bug spray. So for any aspiring chemists unable to get their hands on some, buy some DEET.

Guess thats the only real useful thing to post for today, maybe itll help someone out.

9. eh how are u gettin on with ure LSD makin? you aren't in jail are u? wot wi there bein no more posts.

i is reeallly interested. have you got some chemistry background b4 u started.

10. As I recall, a pound of the stuff can go for thousands!

To be honest I'd just take my chances with it. If it works you would have more than enough product for many lifetimes!

11. So whats goin on with the Syntheses?

12. Ha, can you say HOT, who talks about synthesizing lsd in a lab on a public fourm, i think thats a very good way to get in a little trouble my freind, gotta float under the radar when your doing shit like this.