Diet Coke and Weed Ash

Discussion in 'General' started by LonelyStoner2013, May 4, 2017.

1. Okay so I was just smoking a joint and nearly finished a Diet Coke so I used the bottle and the rest of the liquid to tap ash into. When I did the ash that fell made the Diet Coke fizz a lot and for awhile, about 3-5 minutes.I tried Googling it but no luck... this ever happen to anyone else? Is it a chemical reaction? Weird.

2. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. BRUHHHHHHHHHH

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think your Diet Coke might have been................

laced......:eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I'm glad you're Smoking, I support the fact that Marijuana helps cure and also prevents Cancers, and with Drinking Diet Pop, it's probably good you Smoke, after all, we all should know by now Diet Pop is way worse than non-diet

6. Corn sweeteners and sugar in general is cancer food. My oncologist told me to stop eating that shit when I was sick. All soda is the devil!!!

7. mamma said white girls are da debel! hahaha

ok sorry sorry just reminded me of a movie...

• Like Like x 3
  8. I'm not saying Non-Diet Pop is good for you, Im just stating my opinion that Diet Pop is not at all a good substitute for Pop, if you're you to drink it, why not just drink the actual thing. But again, just my opinion. I'm a firm believer that Cancer is a Government Made Disease, and you're not even safe drinking water anymore. Everything is going to kill you eventually

9. You saw the opportunity, and you took it. I applaud you for that sir

• Like Like x 1

10. It isn't so much when you die but how.

11. haha couldnt help it :p But for sure tho I need to quite drinking the soda... I quite working to back to college and Ive blown up like a bloon man... all I drink is cream and suger coffee and soda (usually only 1-3) soda a day but the coffee is just as bad with as much shit as I put in it... Since Ive gotten into the organic grow scene, its really made me want to start taking care of myself better...

12. Back to the OG Question, ive seen this too. with a beer. My buddy accidentally ashed in a fresh one and it erupted like foam straight out of the top...

but why tho?

Chemists?

13. It pulled the CO^2 out of the soda. It must have been fresh.

14. Okay so I just ashed in a Pepsi can I didn’t finish and it’s doing the same thing. You don’t know the rabbit hole I just went down to try and see if anyone else has ever had that happen hahaha

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ashes are often alkaline. In fact, the old, pre-industrial way to make lye for soap-making is to pour water through wood ashes.

Soda, on the other hand, is highly acidic.

You mix acid and alkaline and you get a bubbling chemical reaction until one of them is all used up.