Diet and Weed.....

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Sean A, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Yea its possible to smoke and eat healthy. Its also possible to climb 10 flights of stairs on one leg, but its not going to make it any easier.

2. In terms of staying off the munchies, this is the best advice anyone will get. Just water and willpower. It works.

3. I'm in the same seat. Everything goes great and my willpower stays strong until I smoke. Going to give it up for a bit since school is starting up anyways.

4. First of all, the worst way to approach this is to be a pussy. Im not saying you are one but avoid that area. Anyways, try to pick up cooking. Start simple in what you cook and try to enjoy it. Most people who say there bad at cooking are just saying that as an excuse. You never know, you might make a very good cook. Try it and you will avoid junk food well.

5. I used to smoke during lunch instead of eating lunch. I think this sort of programmed my brain to stay away from food when I'm super high cus I'd get so hungry that I wasn't hungry.

6. honestly i dont really get the munchies right after i smoke, its more like later on. like ill wake up from a weed nap and destroy a shit load of food while half asleep and pass back out.
    and sometimes when im high eating seems kinda like gross i dn... usually if i just eat tho it tastes bomb but im not like wicked hungry.

7. Lmao I did the same thing... Chips=munchies=weed...and smoke lots of weed ):
    but i Decided to go vegetarian, when i was vegetarian for 7 years, i felt so great and looked even better... I bought morning star chicken nuggets (all time fav), they also have really good "buffalo wings" and "sausage", their "hamburgers" are also very good....

and drink lots of water with lemon. Lemon is very good for weight loss. It helps de-bloat, metabolize, and kind of "cleanse" your system

Instead of chips, buy chex mix, vegetable chips, of heathy baked chips...to help ween off chip craving. lol
    idk...this is what i do any way.. plus workout a lot...hope it helps! :p

8. #28 Jumbo, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    Takes will power. i do intermittent fasting and its hard as FUCK to not eat while high. (i only have 6 hours a day to eat [usually starts at 1 or 2pm], and i do a 24 hour fast every week...)

im on a 24 hours fast of anything other than water or crystal light and i been high all day and i feel ok....

its the chips man, you eat one and your brain says "fuck you i want salty goodness." lolol

Set a day for cheat meal, or even 2. A day that you can eat a meal of anything you want knowing you shouldnt but you want it all week. mine is sunday, get through the week and reward yourself. keeps cravings down and keep you on track, knowing you can have a dope meal one day in the week.

also dont eat out, a salad from anywhere is probably not healthy as you think. loaded with salt and other bullshit.

learn to cook, even spagetti sauce has maddd salt in it. most over 300mg a serving, i make my own that has 50mg a serving and tastes bomb as fuck.

9. Get your self a juicer and some organic fruits and vegtables every time you get the munchies juice your self a good glass of juice think about it your juicing up to 7 to 10 veggies and fruits at a time you will be full for a good amount of the day with more nutrients that you would normally get in a whole week in one day

10. Take the junk food out of the house. I had my gall bladder taken out so processed foods and meats cause my stomach to tear up, but my husband has to have those yummy terrible foods in the house. When I smoke it takes A LOT of willpower to not munch on them, if you can't get the snack food out of the house buy nuts to munch on, preferably the kind in shell, they taste better and keep you busy while high so you don't go after anything bad haha. I find sunflower seeds and pistachios to be my favorites, pecans are good too :)