Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gjsoccerplayer, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Woot, new pickup . Just a fat 2 g nug from my sack. Will post a picture after work.

2. Here's the pic

Attached Files:

3. Smoke Report: awesome head high going on right now. Slight citrus aroma with a touch of raw diesel smell. Harvested a little on the early side because while i do feel a massive head high, my focus is on point. Oh well just wanted to let everyone know how it tastes.

4. Gorgeous bud man. Just smoked some Green Crack super similar to that.

5. I love green crack. It's wonderful for those times when you want to get ripped.

6. [quote name='"gjsoccerplayer"']I love green crack. It's wonderful for those times when you want to get ripped.[/quote]

I get what your saying, but isn't any strain grown well wonderful for getting ripped? & I love diesel. One of my favorite strains.