Diesel Ryder Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ManiacKilla, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Yo whatsup?, I'm new to growing and this website but still, here is my first grow journal. I Got 13 Diesel Ryder (LR#2xNYCD) seeds and every one of them popped. I germd them in between wet t.p. and 2 glass saucers that I put on top of the cable box for warmth. Its now 5 days after planting the seeds and I will document the rest of this fake ass fantasy grow. Enjoy! Oh yeah, I'm growin in Scotts topsoil/perlite mix, using FFarms nutes, in 2 gallon pots, under a 50w HPS and 4 25w CFLs on a 18/6 schedule for the entire grow.
    I am waiting on a 150w MH lamp that I will use by its self during veg., then switch to the small HPS and some warm CFLs for flowering. For now, they are under some fluro tubes in a small seedling/clone area. I have about 3 weeks left on my plants in the original grow closet, then I can switch the lights to what I need for this auto strain.
    I also noticed a gnat yesterday and again today, damnit. Gotta get some shit to kill em asap. I dont want em moving to my flowering closet.

Attached Files:

2. Anyone know how to keep my pics small enough to post but maybe keep a high pixel rate or something so the dont look so blurry?

3. upload them to the site. then it will come up as a thumbnail

4. If you use Windows use Paint that comes with it to resize by percentage. If you don't have Windows are use an older version download the open source (FREE) Gimp photo editing app and can do the same thing.