Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diesel Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stevizzy, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Here's a bud of the Diesel (supposedly) I got last week. Can't tell if it's really Diesel because of the smell, but send me a reply if you think it's really Diesel. I sure hate when people (dealers) put names on weed not really knowing if it's what they say it is.

Also, a picture of my kitty, Keela. She sure is a pretty chill cat. She's a Bengal for those not familiar. :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. What does it smell like? Diesel is named after it's scent not the guy from the chronicles of riddick.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using GC Forum

3. looks good man looks like diesel to me but you cant really tell without seeing and smelling in person. Hows the high seem?? More sativa dominant?? Either way looks trichd up. Enjoy man.

4. #4 Tree Of Life, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013
    If it was Sour D you'd definitely know. There's no mistaking it.

There's only two ways I see it. One, it's not Sour Diesel or two, your whole house smells like someone got sprayed by a skunk mixed with fuel. :bongin:

5. Yeah, several friends who've tasted the Diesel said they notice a skunky flavor, me not so much. My personal preference is for weed that has sweet fruity taste and smell so the Diesel isn't my favorite. It is quite strong and as you can see from the pictures, really nice looking. Compared to the Grape Ape I got at the same time, the Diesel don't do much for me.

6. It could be like NYCD or something. Doesn't have the traditional diesel taste at all

7. ^ That's true. So many names get tossed around these days, maybe he forget the 'NY' part. NYC Diesel doesn't even really taste like Diesel. It does have a slight skunky taste, but it's more of a citrusy type strain. Maybe a little piney.