Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diesel Crack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nugagerube, Jan 25, 2013.

1. I have smoked quite a bit for a while so I rarely come by new strains. But I picked up from a new guy today and he said this stuff was called Diesel Crack. And Im proud to say i have never had it. So I was wondering if any of you guys had? and if so, what should I expect this bud to be like.

2. who cares about the name unless its from a dispensary its probably BS

3. Damn man a dealer that thought of a random ass name like 5 minutes before he sold you it, never seen one of those before.

4. its not a recognized strain, he probably made it up. If thats really the strains name though its probably a cross of green crack and sour diesel

5. Well I'm almost certain my guys dont make up the name. All of my dealers just sell to make money and dont buy purely for selling purposes. And their both middle men, young, and dont tell me the name sometimes when they dont know. Plus I know one of my dealers stuff is medical marijuana. so its not fake or made up.