Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diesel, and mango [pics]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by glasR, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Got some pretty good strains the other day...
    the nyc diesel lives up to its reputation once again in my books...This diesel however is diesel-ie-r than usual...I'm very happy the grower spent some time curing and maricuring these buds.
    The effects of this strain are all in your head..a little body tingling but mostly a get-er up-er.
    The mango is beautiful. The calyx's are perfectly formed, like mini pears with delicious dull toned hairs... The smell is out of this world.
    Its like sticking your nose into a fruit basket...Mmmmm:p
    The high on this one...SUPER heady...This one is perfect before I go and blow glass..a really psychedelic and creative high.
    Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed the smoke:)
    Btw...the mango is the first picture, the diesel is the second one..

Attached Files:

2. I love me some Diesel.

3. Looks good!!!

4. Im jealous.

5. Buds look killer bro, i wish i could pick me up a sack.

6. right now iam smoking a strain that is both mango and diesel....it is some of the best smoke i've had.....that smell is incredible

7. [​IMG]
    wow i could stay high of that for days

8. i actually got the same shit like a month ago looked exactly the same like a replica of your bud both strains amazing