Die protecting family or survive solo?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Lol. It's a very surreal moment.  :hippie:

2. I'd protect my family. Even though I work with a camping organization for kids, I'd still suck on my own.

3. what about tell your family how to survive and tell them if you don't listen to me then you will probably die. group of people is better than 1 person in any survival strategy

4. In a group where each person can bring a different survival skill to the table (ie. medic, gardener, etc) then yeah a group might be better.

But other than that, there really is no benifit. That just means more mouths to feed, more people to take care of, less stealth, bigger shelters, more fighting/drama, etc

Omega369 :wave:

5. I live halfway across the planet, so realistically, I wouldn't have the opportunity to protect them. Being so far from family in a scenario like that would kill me every day.

Hacking it solo for the rest of my days isn't in me. I need the company, lest I pull a Tom Hanks and befriend a volleyball.

6. I believe family is whom I receive
    Unconditional love from and I'll die staying with those people if I'm with the people I love I won't care how long I survive time is an illusion

7. #67 Omega369, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    Edit: Whoops posted pic in wrong thread

Attached Files:

8. yeah thats definitly true, i guess it just depends on the situation.