Die protecting family or survive solo?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Feb 13, 2014.

1. damn lol , here in California there a nuclear factory which they also make bombs there a fear that one day a earthquake will strike next year im buying a A class radioactive suit that cost roughly around $5000 seems wroth it 

2. Haha thanks, I made a thread about them a long time ago. I think it was called "Getting laid with Vibram Five Fingers" or something

Omega369 :wave:

3. I'm glad im not the only one with a bug out bag aha . The only thing im planning on getting for my bag is a sub 2000 .. But id just mob it around with a burner & a few homies getting supplies & my house would be my home base till i find an island or something to live on .

4. Thats badass man but wtf where did you get a bulletproof vest?

5. #26 cpt TeTra, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    you buy it offline or online..or u head shot someone and take his..

6. You can just buy them online? I wasnt aware of that i thought it was something the general public cant have access too, well easy access to anyways, at least in the usa. I could be wrong though.

7. #28 TR4FF1C, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
  8. I shudder at the amoral monster I would become in the event of the down fall of society. 

9. I'm with you there. I had a bag...then I rethought it. First, you never know what the scenario will be. Second, a bag is only good if you keep it with you, or can get to it quickly. So I carry everything I will ever need with me. My extensive skills. And my very flexible set of morals. With those, I will be just fine. Plus...I look like a nice guy. Best camo ever.

10. Lol I bet all of your families would be saying the exact opposite

11. Keep them. You need a clan, people taking turns staying up keeping watch. More people to hunt gather with. But Other family members Such as Cats and Dogs stay. Or just leave noisy dogs that will reveal your location.

12. Pretty easy to get in Canada, very expensive but easy to get.

I'd question the other stuff I didn't list due to its legality of owning haha

Omega369 :wave:

13. What would be one of the first places you guys would scavenge for supplies ? I'm thinking either the costco or the stater bros near me & the local police station .. Input anyone ??

14. I'd do whatever it takes to survive. 

15. u cant have any felonies and some places what a legit reason too have it..

16. why go too places other will go too hit up warehouses storage places and if food is contaminated hit up stores with can goods if not food is everywhere people are just too programed not too see it.i dont have a garden but i can go out and find food that would sustain me till i find better.

17. Whole family?
    Some family?
    What, work with me here.
    If it's the parents, I'll die for them. If it's some others, I'll think about it...more so my favor. 

18. go to small stores , like big five or good sports and small stores no one will of think tbh. Big five carry's camping gear and etc , not many think of those stores 

19. I would survive for the sole purpose of passing along my genetics.