Didn't Want to Go Down...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stonednluckee, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok so I'm at the bar. Drinkin a few mixed drinks and smoked a blunt out back. And when I was walking so was the sexiest fuckin girl in the bar. She had curled black or dark brown hair, about 5'3" maybe 120 pounds, just guessing. And so I was basically just eying her up when we were walking in together. So we both walk right to the bar and sit down beside eachother.

I say "can I get buy you a drink", then she says "Sure, I'll just have a beer." So I was like sweet in my head... And we start drinking our beers and we're talking, and then she like "So what do you like an apartment" and I'm like "No, I got a house about a few miles out of the city". So she's like "Let's just get some liqour and drink it there, this is too expense anyways". So I'm basically like fuck this beer, let's go to the car, and I start speeding down the highway. VW Jetta Biodiel ran car. With fucking stickshift. I say "So do you smoke weed", she's like duh lol. And so I give her some dank and a paper and tell her to roll a joint. She rolls like a perfect 1.5 gram joint (kind sized btw) pulls out a lighter and lights it. Then passes it to me. I was lookin at her like holy shit. So we smoke and we eventually get home when we were about to put the joint at. So we went with with a bottle of wine. It costed around $100, but come on, I'm not gonna impress a girl with fuckin $10 yellow-tail lol.

So as we get down I sit down on the couch and she sits beside me. Before I could even get the bottle open she starts taking her clothes off. So she takes the bottle and sets it down, and basically jumped on me, taking my clothes off now as well. So that lead to a blow job, then she got up. Now she's just layin there and I was like, yeah I'll go down on her and saw a horror! Her clitoris was huge! Like overwelmingly big. A small penis, if you will. I like was already down there though so I just was like uhh, and looked up... My erection was really reducing expontially. 20 seconds later it's limp. And she knew why. She was pissed. Then she just left lol. Oh well, she still sucked my dick...

Btw... This was a ficticious tale. I'm not really that badass. I drive a fucking moped for god sakes.

2. at least you are honest. fool of a took

3. That's an interesting story brother, btw scooter tuning is where its at.:D

4. you could get buy me a drink if u want

5. lol
    this part also made no sense to me

And we start drinking our beers and we're talking, and then she like "So what do you like an apartment"

6. hahahahahahhahaahhahaha

7. well this shit failed

8. Yeah sorry I fucked up so much. I'm not trolling, it's more of just creative writing. But I was pretty high when I wrote it too.

9. Oh, okay...
    I thought you were a troll, but you just like to write storys. I like it.

10. Wow lol okay. I'm glad you shared your fake sex tale with the city. Next thread, please.

11. best fucking ending ever.

12. Yeah, I felt when I was writing it was taking to long to get there. After I posted it it didn't seem too bad but still though...

13. People sure think up some interesting stories while they're masturbating.:laughing:

14. I love you. ahahaha

15. Yeah thanks man.

16. BAHAHHAHAHA
    i laughed so hard at this story being false and u ride a moped

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.